Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Trying to get in touch with Qwerty Cycles…
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

I need a few Cannondale bits and sent an email to Qwerty this morning asking a couple of questions.
    Had no reply yet and wonder if this is normal. For all I know they are a small ‘rushed of their feet’ organisation, but I only have an email not a phone number so I can’t really be sure.
    I’m notpanicking butif they are on holiday for example I may try elsewhere.
    Thanks for any insight.

amedias
    Free Member

I’ve had email exchanges with them in the past, normally ~24hrs to respond, sometimes quicker, sometimes a few days.

it is email after all, some times small shops/companies will do the ‘respond to emails’ thing in bulk at the end of the day or first thing rather than trying to interrupt things during the day so wait and see

rocketman
    Free Member

Yeah same here I emailed them this am but no reply as yet. In the past they’ve responded pretty quickly

Can’t blame them really I’d be out riding

cp

Crikey, I’d give it a day at least, if not two.

z1ppy

Having visited their ‘shop’, I’d suggest you give it a mo, as they might be out! Normally pretty quick in response and incredibly helpful.

..and you could see if the STW discount code still works:

Tuesday Treats 27: Qwerty Cycles

qwerty
    Free Member

Hi, for a prompt response, please post up a picture of you naked with your bike.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

That didn’t work with Chain Reaction. 😳

mboy
    Free Member

Lloyd who runs Qwerty rode the Fred Whitton yesterday…

Kindly request you at least give him the day to recover maybe before getting too concerned! He’s a mad keen cyclist with a young family and a full time job too… He’ll reply very soon no doubt!

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Sorry, i’m used to instant responses so much. I did put in my OP that I didn’t know what size business Qwerty is.
    Anyways: respect to Lloyd.

He’s still not getting a naked pic though.

unovolo
    Free Member

Eddiebaby earlier today

eddiebaby
    Free Member

😀 that’s no Cannondale though.

gringojimi
    Free Member

If Qwerty are being a little slack, you could give http://www.cannondalespares.com a go.

They’re a bricks and mortar bike shop based in East Anglia. Have helped me out a number of times in the past.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

They’re not being slack by the sounds of it. Just a bit busy. Hence my not prejudging. Got to love people who deal in Leftys.

rocketman
    Free Member

Heard from them yet?

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Hey, give the guy some space, he’s been busy.

LLOYDSTEVENS
    Free Member

Hi Eddiebaby, Hopefully your email has been answered. I did do a search in our mails for a EddieBaby but could not find one so if you have not had a response. let me know.

LLOYDSTEVENS
    Free Member

Oh also any orders made today and tomorrow can use STW15 discount code to get 15% off. 🙂

rocketman
    Free Member

KP058?

rocketman
    Free Member

unovolo
    Free Member

that’s no caboodle though

No but its probably a ‘crack’n’fail’ with a big guy like that though 😛

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Trying to get in touch with Qwerty Cycles…’ is closed to new replies.