Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • True Love BBC
  • emsz
    Free Member

Any one watching these? Confusing me tbh. The blokes in both eps have acted like, well blokes really, and then their missus on both occasions just shrugs and says s’ok?!?!?

True love? True idiots more like 🙄

Are they meant to join up at the end? whats going on?

DezB
    Free Member

I think everyone else is watching the football.. 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Saw the synopses, decided not to.

Of course, there’s many film and TV depictions of love, but I can’t say I’ve ever found any match for them.

Biggest life regret.

… and I’d rather stick needles in my eyes than watch a game of football.

binners

There’s something else on other than the football? Really? I thought they’d just have You’ve Been Framed re-runs on an endless loop

Peyote
    Free Member

Bit of a harsh generalisation on blokes there Emsz! But then their respective missus do seem to just accept it. Though my take on it was that in each case it was obvious that the relationship (that was betrayed) was going to collapse from that point on.

Not true love by any stretch.

Kind of depressing telly really.

DezB
    Free Member

Sounds a bit too realistic to me

bikebouy
    Free Member

Eh?? Whose going to watch W’min whining on ’bout Luv?

Nah, not for me this at all.

wors

The blokes in both eps have acted like, well blokes really,

But the blonde last night was fit…..

StefMcDef
    Free Member

I caught a bit of that. Stacey out of Eastenders showing her versatility as an actress by shouting and sniffling her way through the entire episode. A complete departure from her turn as the eternally shouting and sniffling Stacey out of Eastenders.

kimbers

looks like a load of old…oh thats a bit weird tonights episode is about billy piper a teacher whos frustrated with her husband and is drawn to one of her 6th form pupils

cynic-al
    Free Member

Pretty poor IMO, seems to condone infidelity, ridiculous plots etc, nothing about love!

bruneep

watched the 1st episode, thought it was slow to get going never bothered to watch 2nd

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘True Love BBC’ is closed to new replies.