Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • TRS+ seatpost
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

Anyone using the TRS+ dropper seatpost?
    Any feedback?

And do any UK shops have 31.6 X 150mm version in stock?

Poopscoop

Ok,I don’t own one but did do some research into them a while back.

I think it’s fair to say that they aren’t considered particularly reliable from what I read.

I’ve no doubt loads of people are running them without issues but that’s the vibe I got from looking into them anyway.

I went for a Brand X in the end… But only available in 120mm drop currently…

eb2429
    Free Member

I have one on my partners bike and due to the reliability I chose one. Not sure what poopacoop was reading but I went for it due to reading about how reliable it was and servicable (as it’s spring actuated). It the best post we have. My bike has brand-X and to be fair that is equally good but my short legs were happy with 125mm. I would’ve go for either, but if you want 150mm I wouldn’t hesitate on the e13

Poopscoop

never let it be said that I don’t admit to being wrong… because I was! 😳

I was thinking of the RF Turbine OP.

Sorry for any confusion caused! 😉

eb2429
    Free Member

😀 I was getting worried that it had loads of problems after your post.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Thanks. (despite the confusion)
    Must admit was surprised when poopscoop suggested they were unreliable – the serviceability is a key advantage for me.

Poopscoop

Yeah, sorry again guys. I’m going to blame it on my age.

Still admission of being wrong… On stw… Got to be a rare thing of beauty?! 😆

(Goes off to trash another thread by mistake… 😀 )

Kamakazie

Well the mistake made me look into them a bit more than I would have otherwise and I’m quite interested now so it’s not all bad!

Certainly on the short list as the cheaper 150mm options are few and far between.

Poopscoop

Me too actually.

Quite happy with the Brand X but if I ever needed a longer dropper I would consider the TRS+ for sure. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘TRS+ seatpost’ is closed to new replies.