Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Troy Lee Gloves – XC vs Air
  • pinches
    Free Member

I've had my XCs for about 5yrs and they are finally looking wrecked, so i'm looking for some more.

I just thought, i'll get some more XCs but they seem to have changed the design a bit since mine and they only come in mad colours, considering mine are NATO camo! I notice they've taken the breathable section off the back of the hand too (probably not a bad thing)

Has anyone tried Airs in comparison to XCs? the airs i assume are much more breathable but probably a bit colder? and cuffless?

warpcow
    Free Member

Tried both before buying the XC's last spring. Fit was basically the same apart from the cuff. Can't get on with cuffless with my spade shaped hands. They did feel noticeably thinner, but the newer XC's haven't been a problem in 30-something degrees.

clubber
    Free Member

I have airs and have been happy with them for a couple of years. The lack of any Velcro closure has been a non issue and they feel just like any other glove when on. The whole 'air' thing is just marketing and they're no cooler/less warm than any of my other xc full finger gloves.

Oh, I have big spade shaped hands too 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Troy Lee Gloves – XC vs Air’ is closed to new replies.