Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Troutelight man
  • ricksternicolai
    Free Member

Does anyone know if Trotelights are still going I cant get in touch and need my light serviced is he dead?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

He is probably struggling to read your e-mails.

cooie

A quick search says he was on here 4 days ago. HTH 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ricksternicolai
    Free Member

Why has he gone blind also ?? dont buy his lights mine is in the bin now, buy one of someone who exsists !!!!!!

stevied
    Free Member

What light is it rick? I may be able to help…

rOcKeTdOg

He sent me some spider eyes to use at mayhem & posts on FB so alive & well

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

think I’ve seen holiday pics on his FB today

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Rick

Yep he sorted out my lights only last week but I think he’s heading to the Alps on holiday very, very soon (if he’s not there already)

T1000
    Free Member

My experience with Chris is he’s a top bloke v helpful and has a day job and family to keep happy as well!

His lights are excellent quality built using top quality off the shelf components …. After 4 + years I’ve managed to damage a cable and scratch a lens ( chris gave me 3 spares for free)!

ruscle
    Free Member

Go onto mtbr DIY lights forum. He frequents that site a lot more than singletrack.

bruneep

Why has he gone blind also ?? dont buy his lights mine is in the bin now, buy one of someone who exsists !!!!!!

Very harsh and not necessary. Chris is a top bloke he gave me a loan of lights FOC without any checks on who I was or any deposit required.

fish the lights out of the bin and I’ll have em.

B

Mugboo

He is still with us but sadly there is no way of beating the Chinese when it comes to building lights. That said I am sure he will sort you out before the dark nights are back.

whatgoesup

If you think they’re that bad then grab then out of the bin and send them to me!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Troutelight man’ is closed to new replies.