Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Trouser suggestions for when outside…..
  • howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Thread of the year, trousers down.

perchypanther
    Free Member

fellow artificial intelligence students

Hmmmmm…. someone’s been writing themselves a poetry bot methinks.

manton69

Current favourite are these Arborwear

They are very comfortable and are lasting really well. They don’t look like you are on a building site as well so you can wear them in an office as well. Not exactly cheap though.

epicyclo
    Houns

Härkila Pro Hunter X

cloudnine
    Free Member

Montane super terra

cozz
    Free Member

summer – rohan bags
    winter – rohan winter bags ( i pretty much live in these)
    sometimes – Kuhl,trousers, VERY comfy, but my huge ballsack seems to destroy them

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

I am yet to find anyone look attractive in a pair of craghoppers.

My apologies to the percentage of the forum who might be owners of such trousers, but I feel quite strongly about them. This may or may not be connected to previous bad experiences with a geography teacher and fellow artificial intelligence students. But anyway, I would counsel against such leg wear.

While I can’t speak for the OP, I can confirm that looking attractive is quite low on my priority list in general for knobbing about in the garden.

Oh, and as someone else said, a boilersuit is the business for this type of thing. At this time of year, one of the quilted or insulated varieties depending on exactly how chilly it is.

matt_outandabout

Montane super terra

Mine are on this morning, as I intend to ascend two Munro’s in winter conditions.

For ‘titting around in the garden’ they seem a bit overkill…

gobuchul
    Free Member

For ‘titting around in the garden’ they seem a bit overkill…

“My neighbour was so over-trousered for titting around in the garden but he does have a 66 deg head angle for red trail centres.”

theotherjonv

I have a pair of fleece lined Decathlon combats for titting about dog walking dutues, but for garden work an old pair of jeans (Edwin’s mind – artisan denim titting about)

I’d also pay tribute to funkmasterp

Outdoor trousers. Don’t commit the same folly that I did and wear your indoor trousers when attending an outdoor event. How stupid did I look?

I read that in bed a while ago and snorted with laughter so loud it woke t’wife up and hence got me a first bollocking of the day in record time. Sets the tone for the weekend, I suspect.

perchypanther
    Free Member

While I can’t speak for the OP, I can confirm that looking attractive is quite low on my priority list in general for knobbing about in the garden.

…but, surely there’ll be loads of birds there?

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Trouser suggestions for when outside…..’ is closed to new replies.