• This topic has 14 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ART.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • trouble accessing the Superstar site, just me?
  • mangoridebike

Hi

The Superstar components site brings up a email/password request, but then does nothing. Is anyone else having problems accessing it? or is it just me?

Cheers

Jamie
    Free Member
    rOcKeTdOg

it's probabaly a sign

mangoridebike

Thats the site I'm using Jamie, anytime I click on a link it takes me straight to the sign in page and then I can't get anywhere with it.

It may well be a sign, I'll try again at home as if its working for eveyrone else it might be an issue with a firewall here.

Amos
    Free Member

+1 Rocketdog!

Jamie
    Free Member

Weird. Works fine for me. Whereas superstarcomponents.com is 403.

ART

Yup having problems too – also their phone number is ringing out and saying that call minder is full… I need to get hold of them too. Any alternative numbers anyone or is this a sign….. possiblity I may need to get 👿

jim
    Free Member

Emailing contact@superstarcomponents.com worked for me eventually.

ART

Thanks will give that a whirl… and reserve judgment for the time being.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

no doubt its just the way you installed it as its worked for the other 10,000 people (are there really 10,000 mountain biker in the UK?)

ART

Jim when you said 'eventually' what timescale are we talking…. ??

Jamie
    Free Member

I emailed them on the 12th and got an answer today if it helps.

jim
    Free Member

Jim when you said 'eventually' what timescale are we talking…. ??

About 3 days. Not exactly stellar but better than some.

mangoridebike

The site worked fine for me at home last night, don't really know why its not working here at work.

order placed last night and got a dispatch confirmation email this afternoon, fingers crossed it should be with me soon.

ART

Ah thanks.. 😉 looks like they may have cleared the backlog of messages on their phone too, as it's now going to answerphone, so I shall just chill a bit and give them a chance to respond.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘trouble accessing the Superstar site, just me?’ is closed to new replies.