Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Troops put up in disgraceful conditions prior to Olympic security gig
  • oneoneoneone
    Free Member

i have load of mates working there. they said its all right. not to bad. we have all served in some holes and this is quite plush TBH

konabunny
    Free Member

obvious potatoshop is obvious

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

that is 100% real. the photo was taken by a mate of mine. (or do you mean it needs photo shopping?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Your mate should sell that photo and the story which goes with it to the Sun. They’ll pay good money for stuff like that.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

there is no need, G4S got put in there place and this wont be happening again!

still would be funny to ring the number and make a load of prank calls

davetrave
    Free Member

Severeal of my colleagues, at various different venues, have all posted exactly the same photo on Facebook claiming it was their vehicle at their venue…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Did they also get advanced warning that their vehicle would be removed ?

And did they leave it parked were it was so that it could be taken away by G4S, and later collected by them after the £400 fee had been paid ?

Edric64
    Free Member

I would rather be policing the Olympics and be billeted in a warehouse than be shot at in Afghanistan

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Several of my colleagues, at various different venues, have all posted exactly the same photo on Facebook claiming it was their vehicle at their venue…

I heard it was on a bus that was supposed to be taking a load of nurses to the regimental dance 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

This Oui-lympics are really taking the liberty … not only are they causing inconvenience to all, they even have the guts to hold people at ransom sort of like ‘too big to fail’ mentality … heads should roll after this fiasco.

davetrave
    Free Member

Several of my colleagues, at various different venues, have all posted exactly the same photo on Facebook claiming it was their vehicle at their venue…

I heard it was on a bus that was supposed to be taking a load of nurses to the regimental dance

I didn’t make it to that, forgot my 3 and 6… 😆

Mikeypies
    Free Member

send 2 and 6 going to a dance?

TooTall
    Free Member

Anyone know if they are going to be standing around like armed guards, or just working events like civvies in non-army uniforms?

What is ‘like armed guards’? You are either armed, or you are not. They will be in military uniforms.

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

got a close family friend who has been sent to london to clear up g4s mess he said the worst thing is being board sh**less managed to watch all of the starwars films the other day mind you he also told me the foods not bad and as much as you want plus the gym is out of this world 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Troops put up in disgraceful conditions prior to Olympic security gig’ is closed to new replies.