Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Trolling to the extreme.
  • PlopNofear
    Free Member

Article here. Utterly terrible… I don’t know how someone could do that.

Garry_Lager

Read that today, shocking really. Thought there must be more to it than he’s saying, it’s not like he would be a high profile target. Not impossible that the teenage boy was just a sociopath I suppose.

unklehomered
    Free Member

Arrrrggghhh, that’s not trolling. That’s bullying/stalking/abuse etc Not trolling.

Trolling would be suggesting that the only form of cycling would be riding a rigid 29er without a helmet while wearing nothing but marino wool and jumping red lights… etc.

grum
    Free Member

Shocking but I agree that’s not trolling.

andeh

Arrrrggghhh, that’s not trolling. That’s bullying/stalking/abuse etc Not trolling.

This ^

I like to think that the media misuse it on purpose for ironic reasons……in reality though it’s probably just slack journalism.

Cougar

The original blog is here.

http://www.traynorseye.com/2012/09/meeting-troll.html

I’m glad you posted it. I’d be interested to hear what the other IT bods here thought of the claims regarding the “IT genius” and the detective work they did.

headfirst
    Free Member

Jesus, the way some people amuse themselves really is beyond the pale. The author showed great restraint, kudos to him.

unklehomered
    Free Member

The author showed great restraint, kudos to him.

agreed. Sorry for the little rant above, hate the misuse of the word. But yes, author was generous and forgiving in his actions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Trolling to the extreme.’ is closed to new replies.