Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • triscombe uplift directions?
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

Going to triscombe tomorrow, where to park for the uplift? No directions on the Facebook page! (That I can see)

carlphillips
    Free Member

Cheers

oli31
    Free Member

Is it definitely running tomorrow? Do you know when they stop?

Cheers

Oli

carlphillips
    Free Member

no they said they would contact me if it was on…got the facebook message last night! but we were down to 3 by then as we hadn’t heard anything from them we assumed it wasnt on. 3 isnt enough so its not running afaik.

is it better if you are coming from taunton to park near blue ball pub and walk up the track past the quarry? or is that track drivable?
    I don’t fancy the longer drive round in from bridgewater.
    cheers.

bobbyspangles

drive past the blue ball, with it on your right, up the hill and park in the carpark at the top of the hill.

have fun!

carlphillips
    Free Member

cheers bobby, that was the road i wasn’t sure you could drive up, thats very helpful cheers.

leaving in 5 mins!!

freeridenick
    Free Member

Carl, you can drive up from the Blueball, its a bit rough so take it easy!

its great spot…..the best stuff IMO is round near the top, a 10 minute ride round from the carpark. the trails are much longer..

http://www.strava.com/activities/31717189

carlphillips
    Free Member

cheers frn, didnt make it in the end, got 3 miles up the road and my bloody van went into ‘limp mode’ so drove home and went out on the roadie instead…
    will go again soon when stupid van is fixed!!

freeridenick
    Free Member

worth doing the uplift if you can as well…bitch of a climb after doing it 5 odd times!

carlphillips
    Free Member

I’m used to pushing with Gawton being my local proper dh spot..

I need to get used to the way they work too, no confirmation until the night before which made one of our group make alternative arrangements, still we know for next time.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘triscombe uplift directions?’ is closed to new replies.