Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Triscombe Downhill question?
  • Carpediem
    Free Member

Whats it like there? I’m going for the first time and never really done proper DH?

Advise, tips please please please?

xc-steve
    Free Member

Video a mate made a year or so back!
    [video]http://vimeo.com/6722229[/video]

Tis good fun, nothing crazy but not underwhelming! You going on the uplifts if so park at the bottom, if your walking up park at the top!

jam-bo

best DH spot in the south by a long shot. especially if you are uplifting.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Nope, it’s only 5 miles away from here and its the one bit of the Quantocks I avoid, that vid hasn’t changed my mind 😯

Phototim
    Free Member

Quite tight, natural trails. Some optional bigger stuff like small road gaps. Some nice steep bits, some fast rough bits, all good fun. If you’re doing the uplift you’ll have a good time. Duncan is a top bloke and its a good atmosphere. Cream teas at the end is a nice bonus 🙂

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

There is some easy stuff, & there is some pretty tough stuff also.

If you stick by the uplift road, most of the tracks are short and easy, if you follow the ridge round, they are varying degrees of difficulty.

If you ask either of the sons of the uplift guy, they can show you some of the (very) steep stuff.

bobbyspangles

if you use facebook, search for triscombe uplifts and duncan will sort you out.

sharki
    Free Member

Nice vid that.

Great to see trails bikes and attire mixing it up with the armoured big bouncing bike riders.

I can still see Duncan and his lads faces when i turned up in xc gear on the SS for an uplift….Class!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Triscombe Downhill question?’ is closed to new replies.