Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Trip to Lake Garda anyone?
  • qwackers
    Free Member

There are some spare places on the trip I’m organising for the club to Lake Garda in September if anyone is interested. Approx price of £325 includes cost of travel there if you go by car, a weeks accommodation, guided riding and 7 uplifts. Just add your food and spends.

Presentation says it all, it will answer 99% of your questions I’m sure if you take a bit of time to read it. No RTFM questions please 🙂

http://bit.ly/SkiuGx

chojin
    Free Member

Ooooo ooooooo ooooooo interested!!

grum
    Free Member

Looks bloody amazing but the dates wouldn’t work for me 🙁

qwackers
    Free Member

Grum, I can sort other dates if you can get the numbers. 3 minimum I’d suggest to make the best of the costs.

qwackers
    Free Member

chojin, email me (in profile) if you are seriously interested. Cheers.

grum
    Free Member

Thanks qwackers – the missus is interested, just need to get some more people on board. 🙂

Sandwich

12 months too early for me. Daughters wedding has killed any chance of a holiday this year. I may be allowed out for a long weekend in August this year.

BiscuitPowered
    Free Member

I’m personally very interested… my missus (who isn’t a biker) is currently about 50% persuaded… working on it!

qwackers
    Free Member

there are loads of things to do for non bikers, idyllic location.

Sui
    Free Member

oooh uber jealous. I went to Lake Garda about 10 years ago and the place is stunning (as are the women – though they didn’t appreciate the advances of a the at the time skin head). I think that’s the downhill i did that’s in the presentation – 17km if right???? You need a guide though as me and my friend found it hard to find decent trails and we didn’t use uplifts!!!!

qwackers
    Free Member

Sui – some of the trails are straight forward enough, but a guide is pretty important and we’ve got one, plus I know the trails very well having ridden there for the last 8 years.

Yes, King Tremalzo descent, 4 hr downhill!

qwackers
    Free Member

just to add, quick decision needed really, if the club doesn’t take the option of the places, they will be let out to others. I don’t want you to come back and say “yes”, only for me to reply back with a “sorry, the places have gone”

qwackers
    Free Member

For the ones that were interested, get in touch with me directly at my email, username at hotmail.com – I will check in here, so leave a post but best to also email me direct. Need to wrap the logistics up ASAP so early reply much appreciated. Ta.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Trip to Lake Garda anyone?’ is closed to new replies.