• This topic has 40 replies, 32 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by kcr.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)
  • Trionz/magnetic wrist bands
  • s1m0n
    Free Member

Anyone use them and do they do any good? Or are they just a fashion accessory?

ourmaninthenorth

😀

cynic-al
    Free Member

13% increase in performance here – on Fridays.

donsimon
    Free Member

Rory uses them and he’s handy with the clubs.

Crap on a bike mind… 😕

CountZero

Just keep ’em away from yer credit cards…

sweepy
    Free Member

I’m selling a new type, they are expensive, but I dont want anyone getting mugged for one so Ive designed them to look like regular elastic bands. And for the cynics amongst you I guarantee they work exactly as well as the originals.
    £40 to you sir

HermanShake
    Free Member

Is this the return of the PowerBalance band?

Ambrose

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Sweepy, are you stocking the left handed version?

kimbers

best spanking of the monkey I ever had

sweepy
    Free Member

Special order item that mate £45

aracer
    Free Member

sweepy is a rip-off merchant. I’m selling those for only £30 – same price for the left handed ones too. I’m afraid the universal one (suitable for use on either wrist) is £35, but I think you’ll agree that’s a bargain considering all the extra technology involved.

ultracoach
    Free Member

If u think about how they are supposed to work….realligning ngative and positive ions in the blood stream….its a load of bo@@cks.
    If however u look fondly down at your wrist….and who dosnt every now and then!….and feel good, then power to you!!
    A very succesful marketing strategy…..
    I would rather a set of new brake pads……….

Harry_the_Spider

I hear that they work better if you rub them in Snake Oil.

Here is an advert for them from the 80s.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD2kWCfTcaU&ob=av3e[/video]

higthepig
    Free Member

Ignore the cynics above. I’ve got one and it really works, the postman dropped it on the floor, it’s red but it was free.

donsimon
    Free Member

sweepy is a rip-off merchant. I’m selling those for only £30 – same price for the left handed ones too. I’m afraid the universal one (suitable for use on either wrist) is £35, but I think you’ll agree that’s a bargain considering all the extra technology involved.

Don’t be a mug, left hand? Right hand? Mail me and I’ll send you the details on how to unlock the right hand one.

MrPottatoHead

I have one and it does naff all. You might get a placebo effect if you truly believe it will make you He-man or cure all your injuries and illnesses wearing it, in which case buy one. If you’re even a bit sceptical save your money.

Lifer
    Free Member

I mate of mine was demonstrating the power of his at a wedding, doing the standard tests. People were amazed.

Then I had a go 😈

speaker2animals

Just to prove pro athletes will try anything for an advantage Gerraint Thomas (pro roadie for anyone who doesn’t follow the dark side) posted on FB about 2 months ago he’d just got his.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I’m going to get one after he told me that 60% of the time it works every time.

mogrim

I mate of mine was demonstrating the power of his at a wedding, doing the standard tests

What are “the standard tests”? <3min to orgasm, compared to >5 without? Weird wedding…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I have some that are £50 each (plenty of L&R available) but also come with some “Special Beans” that allow you to access many other places.

For a limited time I will also include a Genuine Rolex from my friend in Bangkok or if your still interested my brother is in a spot of bother regarding some inheritance in Nigeria….

tracknicko
    Free Member
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

<Fill In Product Name> not only looks great but it gives me confidence in my performance and helps me stay focused during race

mail cheque to me please

donsimon
    Free Member

Just to prove pro athletes will try anything for an advantage for a few quid, Gerraint Thomas (pro roadie for anyone who doesn’t follow the dark side) posted on FB about 2 months ago he’d just got his payment for endorsing them.

😉

GrahamS

What are “the standard tests”?

+1 we need to know.

unovolo
    Free Member

I did try one of these magnet bracelet thingys(Bioflow- Not a cheapy one) that claimed to help relieve allsorts of ailments,had it on for 2/3months and it did absolutely NOTHING,strap broke on it and never worn it since.

You do read of people on independant forums claiming they worked wonders on joint pain and what not, but after my experience makes you wonder how much of it is Psychosomatic.

My opinion ,save your money or as others have said stick a couple of Lackybands round your wrists.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I have stock of the limited edition red ones. Postie ‘delivers’ them to the pavement outside. Yours for £45. May even come with a free one, depending on how ‘good’ your postie is.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

I would love to try them, however as no one seems willing to pay me a vast amount of money for their miracle product I won’t be using them

konabunny
    Free Member

Guys, if I order one from a UK online retailer, will it still work down here in Australia, or will the earth’s differently-oriented gravitational pull interfere with it? I certainly wouldn’t want them to have the opposite effect and actually increase my blood oxygen’s ionisation – think how embarrassing that would be!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

konabunny – Member
    Guys, if I order one from a UK online retailer, will it still work down here in Australia, or will the earth’s differently-oriented gravitational pull interfere with it? I certainly wouldn’t want them to have the opposite effect and actually increase my blood oxygen’s ionisation – think how embarrassing that would be!

It’s Ok I brought a stock with me and converted them, however they are in Tasmania and due to transport costs (ferry as they can’t fly it invalidates them) they are a little pricier, mail me your credit card details and we can talk

PJM1974
    Free Member

Why don’t you put any old piece of tat on a chain and wear it round your neck? Then spend the £40odd on something worthwhile like a curry/cassette/set of grips/etc and have a confidence boost and some new shiny bike gear.

Keva
    Free Member

sellotape a magnet to your wrist and wait for all sorts of magical health benefits to occur.

Kev

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Like a lot of things, it may be a placebo it might not, but if it makes you feel better then go for it.

Lifer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b83dhSx8fo[/video]

These tests you smutty minded people.

mogrim – Member
    What are “the standard tests”? <3min to orgasm, compared to >5 without? Weird wedding…

Just your weird mind I’m afraid.

donsimon
    Free Member

sellotape a magnet to your wrist and wait for all sorts of magical health benefits to occur.

Where can I buy this magic sellotape?

mrdestructo

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs[/video]

tegski
    Free Member

Won’t your wrists both stick to the magnetic pillow and under blanket that you should also be using to align all of your red blood cells overnight? Oh the dilemma…

konabunny
    Free Member

My chiropractor says they’re great.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Trionz/magnetic wrist bands’ is closed to new replies.