Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Trionz Bracelets – useful or useless
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

I have a couple of mates that wear these and I'm tempted to get one if it will help aches/pains and recovery.

What do you lot think?

alexxx
    Free Member

dis is bollocks

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

shite, right waste of money. tried one for a good couple of months and they did nowt.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nosemineb
    Free Member

I had one a couple of years ago. I bought it on a whim to see if it would help tight muscle pain/injury. Something helped and the pain went away. Whether this was coincidence or a placebo effect i am not sure. The same type of pain reapeared again 2 months ago so i am wearing 1 again.
    My grandad apparently slept with a magnet under his bed mattress to help with cramp, apparently it helped but i dont know.
    My tight pain is still there this time but try it and see there not that pricey.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

snake oil. complete and utter bobbins

MRanger156
    Free Member

I must say I'm not entirely convinced but for £20 may give one a punt. Interesting to hear some other USER reviews.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I've had a couple, I wear one now most days, I think it makes a dif don't care weither it is the bracelet or a placebo either way it eases the pain i get in my ankle from lots of riding/walking.

American Golf usually have good deals on them as they are quite popular in golf.

WackoAK
    Free Member

Complete placebo effect, take some vitamin C. I hear that's good for a cold…

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

I was given one as part of a present. Don't think it helps in anyway, but like it all the same.

richmtb

I've got some ultra dilute solutions of nettle water. To be fair they are so dilute they are probably now just water but I tap the bottle after each dilution so the magical properties are retained.

It probably doesn't do anything but I'm sure if I come up with some pseudo scientific bollox some muppet will buy it

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Trionz Bracelets – useful or useless’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts