Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Big Rock Trials on a Mount Vision spds bingley st ives
  • cycletrials
    Free Member

Was out for a quick blast on the xc last night and found myself unable to resist
    kinda wierd tapping with suspension and spds! and a big hole
    tried to put the bike in to show the height. because vid doesnt do it justice
    youtube 1

youtube 2

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hicksy
    Free Member

Crikey, there must be something wrong with my Mount Vision as it won't do that!

nuke

Nice one…would love to be able to do that.

retro83
    Free Member

nice, love seeing trials on normal bikes

ryan_c

Nice one
    Can i ask whether you ride or have ever ridden trials as well as normal mtbing? Or did you learn it all on normal riding?

btw i recently got a cheap trials bike to learn on to be able to do stuff like that on my normal bike!

cycletrials
    Free Member

Nice one
    Can i ask whether you ride or have ever ridden trials as well as normal mtbing? Or did you learn it all on normal riding?

btw i recently got a cheap trials bike to learn on to be able to do stuff like that on my normal bike!

yes I do trials competitions on a specific bike, been doing trials for about 7/8 years. but like retro83 said, its nice to see on normal bikes. being able to do trials benefits me on every ride because if its there its generally ridable :). Also people appreciate it more because it is a normal bike. I have only had the mount vision 1 1/2 years. first bike with a seat for a number of years lol

chris

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Big Rock Trials on a Mount Vision spds bingley st ives’ is closed to new replies.