Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • tri cross …
  • birdo
    Free Member

well actually the single cross from specialized . i m 6 ft 1 what size would i need and also does anyone have one or any opinions on them .

cheers

fontmoss
    Free Member

got a 56 (im 5 10) and i love it, first cross bike and its great not raced might try and get a race in before the end of the season but not fit at the mo (plus my local series seems full of raceheads)

EDIT: i bought the frame so cant comment on the stuff it normally comes with kit wise

will
    Free Member

Yup. I have the SS tricross. I'm 6ft 3" and ride a 56cm. So you'll be fine on it!

There brilliant fun bikes. Use mine for playing in the woods and peak district. Very competent off road (see link of username)

fontmoss
    Free Member

hmm 6 3 and 5 10 both fit 56cm, im in derby if want to swing a leg over one btw

will
    Free Member

I've got to be honest. The seat just below max limit. I could probably do with next size up, but I love more seatpost sticking up.

Would be happy to meet you at sherwood pines/derbyshire, but i'm busy for a few weekends from now. Depends how much of a rush your in.

mtbtomo
    Free Member

I'm 5' 10 and have a 56. I would imagine you'd be a bigger frame size.

Garry_Lager

I owned a singlecross, again in a 56 at 6 foot. Thought it was an exceptional bike, esp for the price. Lovely green colour. Are they £400 new or something like that? The wheels are fairly shyte, mind – you might need to do something with the rear after not too long.

Sold it because I wanted to do a lot of off-roading on it – trail centres etc. I was changing the chain rings that often it was getting ridiculous. Replaced it with a geared tricross sport – would have easily kept both but space is at a premium in my flat and the wife won't stand for bikes leaning up everywhere.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘tri cross …’ is closed to new replies.