Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Trendy MTB Shorts with cycling short, chamois padding..
  • goodgugu
    Free Member

I know it sounds a bit vague but I’m looking for some advice on a trendy pair of MTB style shorts… to the knee, not 3/4 length that have the cycling short chamois padding in them.

Do most people just wear cargo style shorts over the old lycra / chamois shorts or are there some good all-in-ones out there I don’t know about?

Thanks

shortcut

Most of the baggy MTB shorts here will have a liner check the description!

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Categories.aspx?CategoryID=1526

alfabus
    Free Member

i don’t like wearing shorts with built in liner… first thing they did on taking me into a french clinic when I broke my pelvis was whip off my outer shorts (in the foyer) to give me a prod.

I had plenty on my mind, but if I’d been in ‘all in one’ shorts, I’d have also had to deal with lying there starkers in front of all the gawping french families.

Separate shorts for me… added bonus that you can wear them for more days on the trot by changing your undershorts.

You don’t wear combination jeans and boxers do you?

Dave

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    youngrob

I got a pair of these today from Alpine Bikes. Comfiest shorts I’ve had, so much so that I’m thinking of getting another pair. They have liner shorts but they don’t attach to the outers.

RoyalRacing Shorts

MikeG

how about these 😯

stratman
    Free Member

I like my endura singletrack shorts. They can take a separate liner that can be fastened in

Not sure if they’re trendy, if I like them probably not!

lindsay73
    Free Member

Own a pair of Endura Hummvee. Great shorts with removeable liner. Plenty pockets and vents. £45 from Evans

honourablegeorge

Ge tthe discounted Sombrio Epik ones on CRC

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Trendy MTB Shorts with cycling short, chamois padding..’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts