• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Trekinn/Bikeinn.
  • singlespeedstu

Anyone used them?

scotroutes

Yes.

There’s been a few threads about them.

Can be a bit tardy.

lewislippiatt
    Free Member

Yeah. Currently waiting on something from them. It was in stock when ordered, then it wasn’t once they had my money…

It’s on its way now though, and they did stay in touch throughout to let me know it was delayed, so not too bad I guess.

singlespeedstu

Ta.
    I’ve ordered from them and they say the item has been shipped but the tracking doesn’t work.
    They’ve also failed to reply to an email asking about the tracking not working.

hammerite
    Free Member

Ordered from Snowinn. Stuff took nearly a month to arrive. They cancelled two of the items due to stock issues.

It seems they put stuff on their site, even offer them at a special sale price when they don’t hold stock, then they try to get it from their distributor or the manufacturer. If they can’t get it then they cancel the order.

DrJ

Yeah. Currently waiting on something from them. It was in stock when ordered, then it wasn’t once they had my money…

Same here. Arrived, eventually. Still, was much cheaper than anywhere else (Silva thumb compass)

hammerite
    Free Member

Stu – if your order is anything like mine xxxInn say that it has shipped. When in effect all they have done is filled out the courier paperwork. They can therefore give you a shipping number. Mine was showing as despatched for a week before the tracking worked.

When the tracking did work it said it had only just been collected from Inn (in Spain). Within a day or two it was in the UK, then a day later it was delivered to us.

Spin
    Free Member
    singlespeedstu

cheers for the info.

ianfitz
    Free Member

I had a gpx off one of them. didn’t arrive super quick, a week maybe? but was the cheapest by quite a bit at the time.

if the price was right I’d happily use them again.

shooterman

Yes and they are slow. Took about 4 weeks for my order to arrived after it had been “shipped”.

singlespeedstu

If anyone else is thinking of using them still no sign of the tracking number working and no reply to emails.
    I’ve put a claim in with Paypal to get my money back.

durhambiker
    Free Member

I’ve just got home to find the Oakley Flak 2.0’s I had ordered from them this time last week in the porch. Supposedly 24/48 hour delivery, but GLS who do the carriage through Europe took 4 days to get it out of Spain (but tracking was working, and it had actually left Trekinn). Used them as the price was good, but I’ll probably just pay the extra in future and stick with UK suppliers.

Fair play to Parcel Force though, according to the tracking it arrived in their hands darn sarf at 2:30am today, and was delivered to Durham before lunch time.

dovebiker

Ordered something on the 2nd – despatched on the 7th and just arrived in the UK, hopefully delivered tomorrow

Haze

Very slow, wouldn’t use again (runner inn)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Trekinn/Bikeinn.’ is closed to new replies.