Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Trek Top Fuel bearing kit
  • mrmo
    Free Member

Has anyone replaced the bearings/bushings on a 2010 Top Fuel, seems like my bike is developing a little play and wondering what i need to replace, and how much it is going to cost.

Popocatapetl

I replaced mine the other week. Bought them from Kaesae (from on here) on Ebay. £39.00 for a full set for a fuel ex 8. Search trek fuel bearings on Ebay.

Popocatapetl

Hmmm, had a look and can’t find the top fuel bearings. His user name is airborne10101 on ebay. Goes under Ka Tec bikes, from Edinburgh.

mrmo
    Free Member

thanks i’ll keep a look out.

rickon
    Free Member

It was my understanding that the trek bikes came with a lifetime warranty on bearings… so ring the shop you got it from and have them replaced for free 🙂

RustyMac

mrmo

below is Kaesae’s emiail address, he serviced my Iron Horse a month ago and it is fantastic now.

kaesae [at] blueyonder [dot] co [dot] uk

If you can give him the bearing numbers there is a very good chance he can get the bearings you need if he doesn’t have them already.

kaesae
    Free Member

Hello, on my friends treks it’s the shock bushes that go all the time, I would check those first by lifting the bike up using the saddle and placing your fingers in different possitions to determine exactly where the play is coming from.

Hope that helps, Kael.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Trek Top Fuel bearing kit’ is closed to new replies.