Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Trek Top Fuel 9
  • weeble
    Free Member

I've never been a fan of Trek bikes but must admit that over the past few years the updated graphics and good reviews have made me re look at thier bikes.

I'm after a new 24hour/enduro race/fast trail full suspension bike and have been offerred a Trek Top Fuel 9 (the alloy one not carbon) I's also short listed the SC Superlight and Yeti ASR 5. My intention would be to swap my existing XTR group set and wheels etc over.

I've tried search for a review but there doesnt seem to be many around so I was wondering if the STW massive has any expeince

Thanks in advance

hughjengin
    Free Member

My mate has the 9 and has done a season of marathon and Enduro events on it, its a bloody quick bike, and a joy to ride up and downhill (provided you except its a race bike and not an all mountain clatter through anything sort of bike. luckily he is the same size as me so I get to ride his when I feel the need for some extra speed. For the money its a great bike. Am trying to save my pennies up for next season so I can get a 9 or an upgradeable 8 as well

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Trek Top Fuel 9’ is closed to new replies.