Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Trek Remedy 8 … Do i get it ??
  • The-Trail-Builder
    Free Member

Hey Guys !!

Im in love with the remedy 8 for my new bike !! – I want to no if it is strong enough for the drops at the bike parks but also so it is good enough for Xc riding 🙂

Chrz

Ryan

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It's spelt "know"…………….

Depends on the drop, and depends on the XC. Judging by what I see most weekends, most peoples "freeride" is in fact just XC on a 35lb bike at half the speed of the XC boys.

The-Trail-Builder
    Free Member

Well i had a Orange, full on Dh rig 🙂 but i could never go out to places on it so we had to drive but i want something to do some freeride and also get to the places

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

From what I've seen (or people on them) and ridden (an enduro SL) the Remedy will be good, but a bit slow on XC stuff. Just depends on who you're riding with whether its a comprimise you can make. An XC bike is lightning quick untill the going gets scary, the Remedy probably only gets into its stride at that point though.

peteroughton169
    Free Member

I have an 09 remedy 7 and its mint! Do it!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Your be amazed what it can do.I have the last of the 160mm up front 09 7.Great bike.can ride it XC bit big up the hills but keep the granny ring on and you can get most places.

simonm
    Free Member

If you can live with the disconcerting noises as rocks hit the tubes 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Trek Remedy 8 … Do i get it ??’ is closed to new replies.