Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Trek Bikes unReal Film. Free showing.
  • Travis
    Sui
    Free Member

This should have had many bumps today. Awesome film…. Get watching folks, only a few hours left before you pay…

mrsfry
    Free Member

I could do that…..if it werent for the rain….and somthing else i can’t think of 😳

Thank you

northernmatt

Just finished watching it. Bloody ace.

The Brandon Semenuk but is still brilliant.

Tom van Steenbergen though, gets eaten by a bear then lives on to ride in Nepal (or wherever). Makes no sense!

Sui
    Free Member

The bear was all cuddly at the end, bless.. 😉 quality of short films is immense now, I want to go ride my bike now..

onewheelgood

Nice Unimog.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Good film, makes me want to get out on the bike despite tomorrows biblical downpours..

rOcKeTdOg

If nothing else, scenery is stunning!

jeffl

Really liked that. What was the brown snow at whistler, volcanic ash of some sort?

legend
    Free Member

Am I the only one that thought it was pretentious bollocks? 46mins long, with how much actual riding?!

sirromj

Didn’t really do it for me either. Had a few moments, but didn’t escape from being one big long advert. That bit at the start of Whistler, felt sure there was going to be some hastily erected wooden shacks round the corner. Too many of the trails looked liked they’d been made with a giant beard trimmer.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

liked the filming in the FEAR LESS (bear) sequence, dunno how many wire-cams, drones or god knows what they used to shoot it but the sequences with the camera running along parallel to him with trees whizzing by in between woz awsumz.

justinbieber

Jeffl – making of the dirt blizzard scene is here: http://youtu.be/X4R0HcLPBuU

Flipping amazing film, riding, cinematography and just about everything else! Loved it

kudos100
    Free Member

Dull as ditchwater. Loads of crap acting, excessive use of slow mo and the makers frothing at the mouth to make it look as pretty as possible while forgetting about the riding (apart from semenuk)

Bike movies have gone the way of the snowboard movie, pretentious shite with fancy camera tricks but no soul.

senorj

Scenery was lovely and they’re very skilled riders,but I got bored.

mazz
    Free Member

S’bin a long time since I’ve seen a MTB film (last one was Roam I think). I enjoyed this one – as mentioned, scenery was stunning

Travis

I enjoyed it. I also liked quite a bit of the music as well.

Although my son kept asking me if I could do that, I had to keep replying no, to which he then asked why, and then why, and then why (he’s 6)

bigjim

Very good, especially Steve Smith drifting and the brown pow. Too much slo mo though

jmatlock
    Free Member

Really enjoyed it, but thought it wasn’t as good as Builder or Revel in the Chaos.

Also the new Cam Zink biography ‘Reach for the Sky’ is fantastic.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Dull as ditchwater. Loads of crap acting, excessive use of slow mo and the makers frothing at the mouth to make it look as pretty as possible while forgetting about the riding (apart from semenuk)

Bike movies have gone the way of the snowboard movie, pretentious shite with fancy camera tricks but no soul.

So no progress since Seasons then? Last film I watched, utter drivel.

colournoise

Some great camera work and visuals (agree that the super slo mo was a bit overdone though). Fantastic settings. Undoubtedly talented riders.

The whole somehow less than the sum of its parts though.

One or two sections of brilliance (obviously Semenuk, but I thought the Van Steenbergen bit was better and more relateable), but overall a tiny bit underhelming as an MTB film. Still makes me want to get out and ride though.

scandal42
    Free Member

Music was awesome. Film was total gash.

I think it contained enough slow mo to last every person in China a lifetime, it was almost hard to watch at times.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Trek Bikes unReal Film. Free showing.’ is closed to new replies.