Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • trek 69er
  • pjt201
    Free Member

despite never having ridden one, i’m really tempted to buy one. anyone got one? anyone not got one but has strong views on them?

chunkypaul
    Free Member

mate has last years one; and absolutely loves it….

as an alternative this looks great as well http://www.ventanausa.com/frame_elchucho.html

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

Singular do a nice frameset that can be used as a 69er rigid, or a 100mm sus 26er. It looks really classy too, I think it’s the Hummingbird model. I believe that the Trek 69er is sold out already, but you might find one if you are lucky.

poppa
    Free Member

I think there was a mag that reviewed a few 69ers, can’t remember the name though.

pjt201
    Free Member

poppa – Member

I think there was a mag that reviewed a few 69ers, can’t remember the name though.

thanks for that. have read the magazine, hence my interest. just wondering if anyone else had any views…

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

CARVER 96er…………………15% off

Coasting
    Free Member

MBA reviewed one last year and didnt really get on with it but that should b taken with a grain of salt

pjt201
    Free Member

manchester trev – frame only? link?

Manchester-Trev
    Free Member

details were in the review.

http://www.carverbikes.com

rockstarracing@hotmail.co.uk

coasting, MBA love the Carver……..

speaker2animals

Just take “sold out” with a pinch of salt. This usually means the distributor has sold out, so your LBS who sells a certain brand can’t order a specific model for you. However it doesn’t necessarily mean all stockists have sold out so you may have to travel/use the Net to get a certainbike.

Loved the look of the original Trek SS 69er, less so the 09 one but do like the 3×9 version.

Bikeradar demo days? They have Trek test bikes not sure if the 69ers are represented though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘trek 69er’ is closed to new replies.