Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Tredz Warranty
  • hyena
    Free Member

What are peoples experience with Tredz warranty good or bad?

I needed to return my raceface next cranks as both pedal inserts have become loose, driveside one worse than the other. First off I never got a reply from the email I sent. Then when I rang up the lady told me to send a photo, after convincing her that a photo wont show the problem and also that I haven’t cross threaded them I was then asked to take them to a LBS to get them fixed, really?

Not being overwhelmed by their response I contacted Silverfish who seem happy to deal with the warranty claim direct, just wondering what are peoples experience with Tredz are.

chakaping
    Free Member

I’d bite Silverfish’s arm off if they’ll sort you out direct, they must be aware what a shower of shit Tredz and Wheelies are.

My experience of them dealing with warranty on a couple of items was the worst I’ve ever experienced with bike stuff.

They don’t even pretend to GAF.

andybrad

they swapped out my shorts (different thing i know) but only after saying they wouldn’t, So i wen to madison who said yea its a common problem.

tbh wouldnt want to warranty anything solely through them and it stopped me buying more stuff from them

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Spin
    Free Member

what a shower of shit Tredz and Wheelies are.

This.

moose
    Free Member

Treed, Wheelies, MTBbitz. They all try to compete with CRC but with none of the customer care. **** abysmal service on all levels.

hyena
    Free Member

Well I doubt I’ll be buying from them again, cheers guys.

Spin
    Free Member

Was there not a similar thread a while ago that they responded to and said that they were deeply worried about peoples comments and would set it all to rights? Sounds like that’s worked out well.

hyena
    Free Member

Update* A big shout out to Silverfish who turned what I thought would be a nightmare experience with Tredz into the most pleasant one I’ve ever had.

Sent my cranks Tuesday on a next day service, received new cranks from Silverfish Thursday morning. Very please with my overall experience with Silverfish, very prompt responding to emails along with the swiftest of replacements I’ve ever had with a warranty claim.

Cheers Paddy

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Tredz Warranty’ is closed to new replies.