Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Tredz online shop – anyone used them?
  • MrCrushrider
    Free Member

thinking about spending some cash with them but ive never used them. anyone had experience of using them?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Used them once, they were ok (although item was out of stock, but did hear from them and it did arrive when promised)

goog
    Free Member

yes – very good IME

sockpuppet

used once, no issues.

thefallguy
    Free Member

ditto rockthreegozys experience, I have used them twice, and they were out of stock both times, but did hear from them and it did arrive when promised which was good, I just hate sellers who take your money then tell you there is a stock issue

dizcostix
    Free Member

same stock issues again for me, but comms were good and would deal with again.

andycs

I bought Hope 4 lights for £225 and due to delay in recieving lights I was sent endurance set with extra battery for same price! Great customer service.

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

i bought my bike from them, ordered at 3pm and it came the next day!

seem good guys to for knowlege

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

Got my shimano winter boots from them £99 pounds online and bizarrely £140 in store! no problems though!

chameleon78
    Free Member

just ordered SRAM X0 stuff from them, phoned me to acknowledge order and advise out of stock item which I was fine with, phoned this afternoon 2 days later and stock is in and will be shipped Monday, originally expecting stock in next week so bonus really.

Can def. recommend the service.

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

Ordered from them twice and both poitive experiences.

Tried to order a bike for my daughter for xmas,but they contacted me promptly to say they wouldn`t be able to meet xmas order deadline,so gave me the option to cancel and order from elesewhere.

Ordered a PC991 chain from them as they were cheapest, and they sent me the hollow pin version for the same price.

Slogo
    Free Member

they were very helpful over the phone when i inquired about a few bits they had in stock.

i would def buy from them.

Skyline-GTR
    Free Member

I used to work for them. They order stock for 4 outlets in one go. So items can show as in stock on the computer system, even though they may not be available to post out because they've been picked to fill another order between your purchase, and the stock update. They operate a cycle replacement company to service the insurance industry, and when I worked there we were sending out 150 bikes a day, plus all upgrades and accessories. So they turn over stock at an astounding rate.
    If there's one in stock at one of the retail outlets, that could have been purchased in store before your order is processed too.
    They usually try to sort things out quickly IME.

the_prophet
    Free Member

haha im having the same issues as most of you then. i placed an order earlier in the week for over £100 worth of kit, in plenty of time for it to arrive for the wk end when i needed it. chose them specifically as there website said it was in stock, where my usual shops didnt have it.

placed the order, email the next day saying there'd been a delay and they were waiting for stock to come in. emailed them this morning saying how disapointed i was, and they've basically told me that the site shows availability and not whether its in stock……depsite the website saying clearly "in stock"

frustrated and won't be using them again.

Leku
    Free Member

The voucher only works on items that are not previously discounted.

RC8051 is the voucher code that you need though.

10% off

gizzardman
    Free Member

Ordered from them a few times and been really happy with the service. They once sent me the wrong size knee pads so i returned them, 2 days later got the correct size sent. What surpised me is that a couple of days later i had a credit for £6.00 to cover my delivery costs back to them, without mentioning it. Not had service like that before, ever.

fackit
    Free Member

DO NOT USE THEM

Same as 'Prophet' The product i ordered clearly stated 'in-stock', which was a pair of gloves bought for a xmas present, the item wasn't stock and there was no communication whatsoever until i chased them a week later, yet they took my money the day of the order, (cheeky ****ts). When i complained, and told them it was a gift, they didn't accept responsibility. Item arrived 2 weeks after ordering.

Very poor indeed – My rating = HIGHLY UNRECOMENDED especially in such a competitive market.

the_prophet
    Free Member

if they say they can get them from supplier and they will take a couple of days to arrive, then fair enough, but saying in stock should mean they will be posted straight away. Felt to me like they were pulling the sales in under false advertising. I understand that they may have some of the items in stock, obviously they have done from reading the above replies, but if its not, then just say that on the advert.

faultless deliveries from wiggle and crc over the past few weeks for me, so in future i'll be sticking with what i know.

Nick

I ordered some charge bar tape the other day, have a message to call them, presumably because it's actually out of stock or I've buggered something up whilst placing the order, or maybe I'm their millionth customer and I've won a bike.

ewawoowa
    Free Member

I got my new wheels from them which were a bit delayed, but they did call me and let me know what was happening. i had already been f***ed about by CRC so a small delay was fine. v happy with wheels.

my mate got a bike off them and he had no issues at all. seem like a good company to deal with. i will use them again.

ash.addy
    Free Member

There is a Tredz in Swansea my LBS, I've got to say all the staff know their stuff and they do bend over backwards to help. I bought my spicy from them on recommendations from their staff and am definitely more than happy with it, the mechanics are great there to. I'd recommend it to anyone.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I use them a fair but for bits and bobs, check online price go in store and ask them to match the online price which they do without question, really nice stores and really friendly staff who really know there bikes.

huge range of stuff so I understand if they have some out of stocks as the are a ultimately still a bikeshop not a huge distribution supercentre of bike bits.

Maybe it's our demand for immediate supply nowadays that frustrates us waiting for stock.

I remember ordering a mavic paris-dakar wheelset from Dave Brooks bikes in Abergavenny in 1986 and having to wait 6 weeks for them, but they are brill and still going strong on my retro bike – well worth waiting sometimes 😉

chiefP
    Free Member

Ordered a few things from Tredz and even though iv had to wait for a few things which i was in no rush for anyway i find there service great. All the emails i recieved from Simon letting me know what was going on with the order and also a few phone calls too.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Yup – I've used them a couple of times and been 100% happy each time – recommended

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Tredz online shop – anyone used them?’ is closed to new replies.