Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Tredz. Okay or not?
  • DT78
    Free Member

Reviews online don’t seem great, but mostly older…thinking of buying some Xmas pressies from them so don’t want to be messed about

Jamie
    Free Member

Opinion is divided.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/oh-tredz

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/tredzcouk-%E2%80%93-have-you-bought-a-bike-from-them

I think the bottom line is, if you are in a hurry, then maybe not. If you accept that the items listed in stock may actually be in stock with the distributor, rather that in Tredz warehouse, so may take several extra days to get you. Then I am sure they’re fine.

Rik
    Free Member

If it’s in stock they are great, fast and cheap

DT78
    Free Member

As long as it’s before Xmas I don’t mind a week or so

therevokid
    Free Member

trouble is the Web pages say in Stock then a week later you get an email
    saying “sorry, out of stock. should be n weeks” … 3 orders this
    year, all phuked up one way or another.

Jamie
    Free Member

As long as it’s before Xmas I don’t mind a week or so

My advice, would be to ring/email to check stock before ordering.

Tracey

I wouldnt use them again

ricky1
    Free Member

I’ve used them a few times,can’t remember the service so it must have been good,I only remember iff I get bad service.

Haze

As above, messed around on stock enough times.

woodster

I had the same issue as many others with an “in stock” item that wasn’t in stock. Fortunately waiting for 10 days or so wasn’t an issue for me, but I wouldn’t use them again. They seem to treat it as a business model and not an issue to be fixed.

nach
    Free Member

I mus have got lucky when it comes to stock, but I’ve used them plenty in the past and they’ve been fine.

brooess
    Free Member

I’ve used them a fair bit over the years and don’t remember having any problems

alexpalacefan

Never again!
    APF

scotroutes

I phoned to check stock of an item before ordering, was assured they had it then got the apology email regardless.

AD

Jamie is spot on – I’ve used them in the past and would use again BUT not for anything you need in a hurry…

karlsbug
    Free Member

No problems here.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Tredz. Okay or not?’ is closed to new replies.