Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Tredz issues…
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Is it just me or does it happen more frequently that they accept your order and then sending an email saying that they expect stock in the next couple of days.

Jamie
    Free Member

It’s not just you.

It really, isn’t…

It seems to be accepted, that on a lot of items, by ‘in stock’, they mean in stock with their suppliers. Which is fine, but they just need to make this clear. Which they don’t.

jonny-m
    Free Member

Ordererd twice from them in the past. Twice theyve messed it up, taking money and not sending out the goods until they’re “In stock”….never again

riddoch

I’ve only used them once and I had to ring them up after a week to remind them to send it.
    Some companies like evans make it clear if something is sitting in their warehouse or in a distributer/suppliers one.

simmy
    Free Member

When I first got back into Cycling a few years back, I ordered something off them.

I hadn’t heard of them previous so just googled the item I wanted and they came back at the best price so I ordered.

Can’t remember exactly what it was I wanted, but it was something I needed rather than ” oh well it gets here when it gets here ” type scenario.

After a few days I got the, which I now know is standard, we haven’t got in stock E Mail so I rang them and they refunded more or less straight away to be fair.

What annoyed me was they left it a few days before letting me know, CRC, Wiggle etc have been out of stock and I’ve had the E Mail same or next day so I could arrange to get the item elsewhere.

poah
    Free Member

phone them first

Jamie
    Free Member

phone them first

No.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Just cancelled. Ordered the DT Swiss one instead from CRC

eddiebaby
    Free Member

And they emailed me to say it was despatched at 15.15.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

… and arrived just now from Ireland in 20hrs with the CRC free delivery. yay!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Tredz issues…’ is closed to new replies.