Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tredz – great people to deal with!
  • DoctorRad
    Free Member

Massive thanks to the web and Swansea shop staff at Tredz on Saturday and over the last couple of weeks.

Ordered two pairs of Mavic Scree shoes in different sizes for delivery to the Swansea shop to try on. Larger size still too small, they took them straight back, have now ordered next size up. No fuss and no hassle. Fantastic to deal with on the phone when checking returns policy and stock / delivery times with Mavic.

Also lots of great advice for my wife buying saddle and shorts for herself, staff could not have been more helpful without being pushy. Also did price match at the till without being asked, and an extra tenner off for buying saddle and shorts together.

Highly recommended, great people to deal with…!

patriotpro
    Free Member

For balance, they were absolute crap when I tried to purchase from them a few years since.

dabble
    Free Member

Oh yes, they are brilliant! 😕 They like taking money for things they don’t have in stock, and have no intention of getting in stock, and then making you jump through hoops to get a refund. Won’t be using them again.

innit_gareth
    Free Member

They’re OK to buy from as they price match and have pretty good stock in store. Wouldn’t have my bike serviced there though.

boxxer7
    Free Member

Had to wait 4 weeks for a set of knee pads which were “in stock” apparently. Took the money straight away then they emailed to say they hadn’t arrived on a delivery. Only saving grace was the price was way cheaper than anyone else.

Can’t say I will use them again unless they are very cheap and I’m in no rush.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tredz – great people to deal with!’ is closed to new replies.