Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Trayvon Martin gun to be auctioned by George Zimmerman
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

Gun Auction

How can this man live with himself…what a disgusting piece of filth. I feel slightly sickened by it…

Northwind

Well ****.

ninfan
    Free Member

Surely it’s that type of attitude towards a man found innocent of any criminal wrongdoing that leads to him having to auction it to get money?

beanum

He tweeted a picture of the guys dead body with the comment “Z-man is a one man army”

I’m speechless…

spawnofyorkshire

Well my piss is well and truly boiling having read that 👿

I don’t wish ill harm on many people, but the ‘z-man’ can die slowly in a gutter

Despicable

tpbiker
    Free Member

Surely it’s that type of attitude towards a man found innocent of any criminal wrongdoing that leads to him having to auction it to get money?

Are you actually defending this?

‘On the auction site, Mr Zimmerman refers to the gun as an “American icon”‘

says it all really…

aracer
    Free Member

I’m wondering how accurate his comment is about people opposed to the sale:
    “They’re not going to be bidding on it, so I couldn’t care less about them.”

They might not be planning on paying you for it, George, but that doesn’t mean they won’t be bidding 😉

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Hopefully the Kripps’ll club together and use it to shoot the ****.

richmtb

What an utterly despicable bastard

chubstr
    Free Member

I just read this story on the BBC, what a disgusting piece of filth.

natrix
    Free Member

Sadly there is a big market for that sort of thing in USA. American police officers often auction their gun when they retire, the more people they’ve shot and killed with it the more money it makes… 😥

unklehomered
    Free Member

😯

slowoldman

Odd people all over the world, but Merka seems to have more that its fair share.

footflaps

Some good can come from guns which have killed

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nAfWfF4TjM[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

Beyond belief, IMO the guy lied his ass off and got away with murder and is now doing this. Words fail me.

kimbers

trayvon martin’s family must be horrified

they should auction off his bag of skittles, theyd make a ton of cash and hire someone to follow zimmerman around and call him a shitbag everyday for the rest of his life

footflaps

trayvon martin’s family must be horrified

They’re probably used to it, racism is pretty endemic in the US. You still see people driving round with little nooses hanging from their car rear view mirrors….

slowoldman

Just spotted on the Beeb site, the auction listing has been removed.

themilo
    Free Member

Thank **** for that. Wrong in sooooo many ways. That you tube clip above makes you think too……

kimbers

At one point early on Friday, the bidding surpassed $65m with the leading bidder using the screen name “Racist McShootFace”. The site later showed that account had been deleted.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/13/george-zimmerman-gun-online-auction-hijacked

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

Disgusting story, but the Racist McShootFace name made me giggle.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Possible karmic scenario:

Win auction.

Go to collect in person.

Shoot Z-man.

“He was coming at me with a gun”

jambalaya
    Free Member

The whole episode is very depressing

seavers
    Free Member

It’s an attention/cash grab. Much like his original ‘art work’ (Shutter stock Image). This guy has to be unemployable.

He is going to screw up badly at some point, I just hope it isn’t at the cost of another innocent.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Criminally innocent? Maybe by the letter of the laws he chose to defend himself with.

Turning a gun on an unarmed child (if you want to go by the letter of the law) and fatally shooting him? Morally reprehensible.

He’s a disgusting example of humanity that people need to stop pandering to, the best punishment would be to condemn him to obscurity.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Trayvon Martin gun to be auctioned by George Zimmerman’ is closed to new replies.