Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Travelling to France without a passport?
  • Coyote
    Free Member

I like PP’s suggestion. Sure it’s a bit cruel but let’s be frank, it’s a situation that the dad has made intentionally. It would also make her aware of what a **** her dad is. Normally I would NEVER condone setting against a child against a parent but this guy does not deserve children.

outofbreath
    Free Member

Am I the only one fully expecting letsbefrank to post in an hours time to tell us he’s found it in his back pocket? 😀

letsbefrank
    Free Member

Am I the only one fully expecting letsbefrank to post in an hours time to tell us he’s found it in his back pocket

Oh I wish.. and to PP’s suggestion – he has already put blame on said daughter…

Will be reporting passport as lost and getting new passport in due course that we will keep hold of in future, lesson learned an all that

councilof10
    Free Member

Does she have a friend that looks a bit similar? Borrow her passport and if it is flagged, you could just blame a simple mistake that their passports got mixed up…

It wouldn’t salvage the holiday if you did get stopped, but it might stop you getting arrested!

mudshark
    Free Member

Am I the only one fully expecting letsbefrank to post in an hours time to tell us he’s found it in his back pocket?

Um…I once lost mine and managed to get a new one 2 days before my trip to the US. As I sorted out my packing I went into a walk in cupboard and knocked a box resulting in my old one falling off the top and onto my head. I then remembered that this safe place I’d found for it….

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Travelling to France without a passport?’ is closed to new replies.