Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Travellers have arrived
  • hora
    Free Member

Junkyard the plastic Communist is here!

piemonster

Fight

Junkyard
    Free Member

^^ dont be stupid we are not gypsies
    Considering you think they are all thieves and slavery is part of their culture I dont think you are in any position to accuse anyone of living in a bubble
    As for the real world it is just factually incorrect to claim that slavery is part of their culture as it is factually incorrect to say rape or keeping slaves in cellars is part of ours
    I see why you wish to attack me though rather than defend that

brakes
    Free Member

oh grow up people.
    how about helping the OP with his concerns.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Be grateful it’s not a mosque that’s popped up. 😯

*sups up and goes for a kebab*

TuckerUK
    Free Member

I wonder if all those that support ‘travellers’ (odd term, many of them don’t travel and want houses) are willing to give their land up for them?

Quite apart from any common law illegalities of plopping themselves down in someone else’s garden, they use local services but don’t pay a penny of Council Tax towards those services. That’s theft in my book.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Just read the op again brakes, how should we help?

Arm ourselves, attack attack attack?

No takers for the “entitled, inherited wealthy thieves” tangent?

convert

I’m really not sure if an argument if ALL travellers are scum bags is particularly relevant. More useful question is how often do residents of an area breath a sigh of relief when they move on and how many a sigh of regret. Sadly the op is probably right to feel depressed they have turned up.

CountZero

It may be pertinent to say that there are two traveller sites locally, a large, long-established one near a currently disused railway engineering siding, and a smaller one by the side of the A4 Bath Road. The smaller one was set up on a patch of land by several families driven from the large site, where they’d lived for years, by the appalling behaviour of more recent incomers to the large site.
    The families on the small site are Roma, the ones on the large site are all Irish…
    Although the regular instances of helicopters hovering over the big site, with a queue of police vehicles near the entrance seems to have died down lately.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Edit
    don’t feed.

hora
    Free Member

Roma are Gypsies. Travellers arent no?

yunki
    Free Member

I **** love a good traveller thread.. 😀

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Ho ho, Google “Israel” Tucker.

You mad bro?

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Travellers have arrived’ is closed to new replies.