Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Travel insurance help please
  • iamanobody
    Free Member

So me and my Fiance are going to New Zealand in a few weeks (White water rafting among other things) and then to St Moritz in Feb to ski.

Can anyone recommend a decent travel insurance company that will cover these sorts of hols/activities?

Obviously there needs to be factored in things like £4k worth of kit, cancellation cover etc

nickdavies

Quite a few threads about it on here atm for loads of info – i’ve always used PJ Hayman in some form for ‘top up’ cover for sports but never claimed. Keep my basic first direct business cover for the main stuff though as work pays for that.

Used dogtag last time for skiing but only cos it was a deal. (And I like the shiny tags…!) Talking to Darren @ Pedalcover the other day who does a sports travel policy why not give him a bell?

iamanobody
    Free Member

It is the rafting that is causing the issue

nickdavies

perkins slade sports insurance is where I get mine from, its just another name for pj hayman and they definitely cover rafting including grade 4-5.

Cougar

Use comparethemarket, get a year’s 2-for-1 cinema tickets with Orange Wednesdays Meerkat Movies.

wwpaddler
    Free Member

Try js insurance. Give them a call rather than use the website if you’re wanting multiple sports covered.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Obviously there needs to be factored in things like £4k worth of kit, cancellation cover etc

Try and get away from home cover on your home insurance for your kit, even the most comprehensive travel insurance I’ve had only did low value items.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Travel insurance help please’ is closed to new replies.