Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Transition Suppressor?
  • momo

Any reason why not to?

I am thinking about one of these to replace my Blur 4x, I already have a set of Fox 36s, some nice 26″ wheels (which can be swapped with the ones on my BFe if anything breaks) and a stack of tyres, what would I really be losing out on buy buying a Suppressor instead of selling everything and buying a Patrol?

chakaping
    Free Member

what would I really be losing out on buy buying a Suppressor instead of selling everything and buying a Patrol?

Nothing.

But if I wanted a 26″ frame I’d be grabbing a secondhand bargain instead.

Andy_K

You’re making out like 26″ is dead Stace? 😀

Mine arrived last week to a similar situation:

Not built up yet, but see you tommorrow eh?

jam-bo

Just get a s/h bandit. They’re awesome.

momo

Andy, what size frame is that?

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ll be riding my 26er tomorrow in an attempt to cheer myself up over missing the race Andy.

🙁

Andy_K

It’s an XL. I’m 6’2″, so t should be good with a de rigur short stem.

mtbtom
    Free Member

Anyone built up / ridden one of these yet?

Thinking of replacing my 26inch Remedy frame with one of these. Usual scenario, wish I’d bought the larger (read longer) size with hind-sight.

Any hints on the sizing for 6ft person? Size guide looks like a large frame will be suitable, but sometimes bikes ride larger or smaller than their guide.

mattbee

Don’t know about this but at 6’2″ I was happy with my 26″ Bandit in a Large, and am still happy with my Large 650b Bandit. (70mm stem with 780mm low rise bars).

goodgrief
    Free Member

If it rides like a Patrol, happy days. I love my Patrol.
    I’m 5’9″ on a medium with a 45mm stem. It gives me plenty of room for a decent standing climb position.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Transition Suppressor?’ is closed to new replies.