• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by poah.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Transition Demos
  • fathomer

Anyone know of dealers that have Scouts and Smugglers to demo, preferably in a Large, and preferably not hundreds of miles from Leicester.

I’m waiting to hear back from a couple but they’re all a decent distance away.

I really like the idea of both but would like a ride on them, amongst others, before making a decision.

Wookster

Dirt have the smuggler Demo. About another week or So I think. From what I gather the Demo fleet isn’t that big!

drovercycles
    Free Member

Lots of dealers have their own demo bikes though.

We have a large Smuggler – I realise we’re not that close to Leicester but it’s worth the journey, if you fancy coming down!

We’ll have a large Scout to demo too, as soon as there are some more available (not much point offering a demo of a bike you can’t buy).

fathomer

Thanks drovercycles, we’ve already exchanged a couple of emails. You’re just about a day trip away!

pigyn
    Free Member

We (pedals) up in Edinburgh have a large Scout and medium Smuggler as in-house demo bikes for the year, both built already and taking bookings. Medium Patrol Carbon coming soon as well.

Bit of a trek, but we do have ace trails…

jambalaya
    Free Member

OP when I bought my Tranistion it was a shop bike I demo-ed. I suggest you look for local suppliers

poah
    Free Member

no where has a small patrol to demo 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Transition Demos’ is closed to new replies.