Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Transition Bandit – show me your bikes
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

In anticipation of ordering my new Bandit, whet my appetite with some nice pics of your Bandits. Thanks

barbs
    Free Member

P1000251 by Magdalen734, on Flickr

davosaurusrex

barbs – is that the e13 trs+ wheelset? How do you like it?

barbs
    Free Member

Yes they are the trs+ and very good too so far. Really stiff and set up tubeless very easily. The only thing I would say is that they are LOUD, a lot louder than my Hope pro 2. Not cheap though although I managed to snap them up when CRc had them 30% off for a few days!

grahamt1980

Can someone with a large frame let me know what length fork steerer they used please.

jedi

my old bottlerocket and my bandit

IMG-20120517-00434 by ukbikeskills, on Flickr

ashfanman
    Free Member

Some pics of mine on the other recent Bandit thread: linky

Here’s a newer one:

EDIT: Barbs – those are some lovely wheels. Would love a pair, but even at 30% off they’re still a bit steep for me!

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Anyone got one in the 2013 colours? Can’t decide on grey or orange

wrecker
    Free Member

LIKE!

Those wheels are niiiiiiiice.

davosaurusrex

barbs – my LBS can get me a set of 29ers for £750, still a lot of money. Waiting to see if my repaired Superstar Teslas hold up but if not these are sorely tempting me. Main thing that makes me wonder is the volume, I’ve been on Pro 2s for years now and find them a bit noisy, I’m told you wouldn’t even hear a bike with a Pro 2 riding next to you with the e13s? Do you think it’s going to get on your tits in the long run? Lovely looking bike BTW

barbs
    Free Member

Davo – good question! The novelty has certainly worn off but I am hoping that the performance of them will outweigh the downsides, and there won’t be many dog walkers getting in the way!

davosaurusrex

Hmmm. Yeah got moaned at by a horse rider who didn’t hear me coming the other day, guess I’m used to Pro 2s doing the warnings for me. So do your riding mates think the e13s sound awesome or a distracting racket?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Transition Bandit – show me your bikes’ is closed to new replies.