Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Transition Bandit – offset bushings
  • bungalistic
    Free Member

Bushing nearest the rocker link on my bandit is slowly getting worse so need to get a new one and was wondering about the offset bushings and kits. Anyone tried offset bushings in their bandit, better, worse, can’t tell any difference?

jairaj

I’m guessing you want to use the offset bushings to make the Bandit slacker? This usually has the effect of also lowering the BB height.

My Bandit has quite a low BB already. I find I have a few more pedal strikes than on other bikes I’ve owned in the past. Not sure I’d want to go lower, I think the BB is just right where it is.

bungalistic
    Free Member

If I went for offset bushings yes I would use them to slacken it off slightly, more out of curiosity than anything else, but wanted to check to see if anyone had tried it before and what they thought

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Slackset?

bungalistic
    Free Member

My headset works so I’m not bothered about changing it just to make the bike slacker but the bushings do need changed…

goodgrief
    Free Member

not on a bandit but I used http://www.offsetbushings.com/
    they don’t list it any more but I got a plain bush along with the off-set ones. at ten quid each maybe see if they’ll do one of each? if you like it, put the plain bush in the other end of the shock when it needs done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Transition Bandit – offset bushings’ is closed to new replies.