Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Transition 2013
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

Transition Owners Group on FB has image of 2013 alloy Covert, same geometry as carbon inc 160m rear travel. Yellow, Bronze and Silver. It’s branded Covert 26 which implies there will be a 29 ?

passtherizla
    Free Member

ah good this means the 2012 bikes with 150 at the back will be reduced pretty soon… 150 is enough for me. Is the Carbon Covert all new geo?

kayak23

Don’t know about the 29’er but the technology they are using on the carbon Covert now is interesting… 😆

The 2013 Carbon Covert is the first bike on the market to offer both C.O.C.K. and B.A.L.L.S. technology

Lovely frame indeed…

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/2013-Transition-Carbon-Covert.html

jambalaya
    Free Member

@passtherizla – 20% off 2012 is achievable, I got a discount on a 2012 Covert frame a month ago (black mediums sold out I got a white one).

passtherizla
    Free Member

couldn’t give a hoot about the colour… although white would mean my better half might not notice 😉

Gotama
    Free Member

Yes, there will be a 29. The guys at transition accidentally let it slip a few months ago when i was asking about bandits. The Bandit 29er goes down to 120mm rear matched with 120mm up front and a slightly steeper head angle to make way for the covert 29er.

Trimix
    Free Member

Ive got a 2011 Covert frame for sale if your interested.

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

New 29er covert

jedi

no bottlerocket 🙁

jambalaya
    Free Member

Bottlerocket discontinued ?

jedi

yep seems so 🙁

passtherizla
    Free Member

where can these 20% discounts be had… looked all over can’t find anything.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Transition 2013’ is closed to new replies.