Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Transfer number from Orange Contact to Orange PayG
  • Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Can it be done, got my pac number when the increase was announced, but as i just moved i cant pass the credit check, bein in the forces has its down sides, so as i got a orange phone, could i get a payg sim and use my pac code to transfer the number from my contract, or would orange tell me to poke off?

l45key
    Free Member

Get an Asda PAYG for pennies, transfer your number to that, then transfer it to your new Orange contract number. Don't think you can tranfer PAC code on the same provider.

HTH

Rich
    Free Member

As above.

They probably would have done it at the time of cancellation, as it at least means you would be staying with Orange.

Flaperon

T-Mobile will send you a free SIM card if you ask. Number to that, then back to Orange.

IIRC, there's no reason why they can't transfer it to an Orange PAYG straight away, they're just being arsey. Ring back and try someone different.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

The plan is to end up on T-mobile with a new phone, just my credit ratings gone pants, dont have a clue why, moving house dosnt help, so i cant get a new contract, but i need to post my number by the 1st of sept so my contract dosnt start again, got out of it when they broke the T&C of the contract, so while i wait a month or so for the credit to settle i want to get a orange sim so i can keep using my current orange locked phone. il pop into a orange shop tomorrow.

Telemaster18
    Free Member

I had problems getting onto t mobile when I was first getting contracts due to no credit rating. Think they're a difficult one to get onto. O2 let me no problem and this site….www.mobiles.co.uk didn't accept straight away but got someone to investigate my status (job, money coming in etc) then accepted me. I've just got my free t mobile sim card and had my orange number changed over; took about 2 days. I chose t mobile as after finishing my orange contract, I started a new pay monthly with them so thought I'd get a pay as you go with them also.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Transfer number from Orange Contact to Orange PayG’ is closed to new replies.