Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Transalp Partner Wanted!!!
  • GeorgeWise
    Free Member

Following injury my riding partner is unable to participate in the Transalp bike race(www.bike-transalp.de/englisch)and consequently I’m searching for a new riding partner to take his place.

The Transalp kicks off in mid July 2009 and is the ultimate endurance mountain bike race. It is notoriously difficult to secure a place. To give you an idea of how oversubscribed it is, last year there were 1,100 places available which sold out in just a few minutes: some enthusiasts have tried for years to get in without success, so this is a very good opportunity to sneak in through the back door.

While I have not participated in an endurance event of this scale previously, I can assure you that I have a good level of fitness, the time to train and the determination to complete the Transalp event.

I am 27 years old and have been mountain biking for over 5 years and seek a partner with a similar level of experience. Please contact by email if interested (gfw101@hotmail.com).

thanks

ourmaninthenorth

Not for me, thanks.

Though a friend did it last year. With a friend of his – an ex-Quick Step development squad member. They finished half way down the field….

It is, apparently, very hard – good luck..!

vdubber67
    Free Member

Bugger. Too late for me. I couldn’t find a partner, so I entered Iron Bike solo instead!

Good luck with a replacement – not going to be easy to find someone geared up for Trans Alp at this stage of the year…

EddieFiola
    Free Member

Hello

I did the transalp last year. If you need any advice or have any questions just email. ipalmer83@hotmail.com.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Transalp Partner Wanted!!!’ is closed to new replies.