Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Trans-Savoie Stats – anyone know of an Enduro race anywhere else that tops them?
  • freeride_addict
    Free Member

I wonder if this is a new record in terms of descent per day for any gravity event?

(Though I’m sure someone on here will prove me wrong!)

messiah
    Free Member

That is going to be so epic :mrgreen:

freeride_addict
    Free Member

is that a “no” then?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

Pretty sure there was more climbing than that for the innerleithen gravity enduro 😉

j3ffo
    Free Member

Getting pretty excited now. There has been a noticeable increase in media coverage recently

stim
    Free Member

Stage one is about 1900m of climbing and 5000m of descending, 4700 of which is timed at race pace! I saw these stats and realised I better step up my training. I then prompted crashed while riding DH and fractured my finger. Bollocks.

messiah
    Free Member

Unlucky stim… plenty time to let the finger fix itself though.

freeride_addict
    Free Member

Ahahahaha just saw this one stim. That’s not ideal. Although dont worry too much. I raced the Megavalanche myself many many years ago – got so caught up in it that I didnt even realise I’d nearly ripped my little finger clean off right at the start of the race. Over an hour later Im crossing the finish line…..only THEN did I realise it was pointing out at right angles and rather paintful.

Amazing what a bit of race-rage can do for you. You’ll be just fine. The trans-savoie is a sinch – its only roughly the equivalent distance of 2 megavalanches back-to-back, on repeat for 6 days on the trot. 😛

messiah
    Free Member

The trans-savoie is a sinch – its only roughly the equivalent distance of 2 megavalanches back-to-back, on repeat for 6 days on the trot.

*gulp*

:mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Trans-Savoie Stats – anyone know of an Enduro race anywhere else that tops them?’ is closed to new replies.