Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Trans Savoie Race
  • freeridenick
    Free Member

http://www.trans-savoie.com/index.php

Looks pretty awesome

Looks like a Trail addiction off shoot.

atlaz
    Free Member

Looks good. Wonder how technical it is

mugsys_m8

Interesting that the website is all in English, despite the fact that it’s a race in France. How does that work?

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

looks like a brother race to the trans provence, same crew i think.

mugsys_m8

There’s also the Transmaurienne:
    transmaurienne

jambalaya
    Free Member

@freeride – I think one of the Trail Addiction partners runs Trans Provence, that’s regularly full sold/out so this is a natural addition. Indeed it looks rather awesome, I rode with them around Areches Beaufort and the trails there were excellent and deserted.

jambalaya
    Free Member

mugsys_m8 – Member
    Interesting that the website is all in English, despite the fact that it’s a race in France. How does that work?

I imagine it’s targetted mainly at Brits and as above is a “Trail Addiction event” – the cost is indicated to be in the region of a grand (under), there a more limited market in France IMO at that price level.

Grump
    Free Member

Looks pretty amazing, and if they get it in below the grand for the package, very good value too.
    Squinting at the map for the last stage it looks like they take the GR5 trail from Bellevue as the last descent, which is pretty technical, and it’d be nice to get the chance to ride the trail legally too!

luffy105
    Free Member

They might want to check the spellings of some of the places they’re going to though… 😀 Unless things have really changed since I moved away.

Northwind

“The event will truly level-the-playing-field between the technically brilliant, the athletically fit, the mentally determined, and the mindful strategist….”

Sounds like me. Very very tempted…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Trans Savoie Race’ is closed to new replies.