Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Trance Love In ? Shall we sort it out ??
  • shinsplints

After the topic cropping up on random other Trance threads,I think its time we gave those pitch owners a run for their money with a Trance meet.
    So,lets keep it on this one thread & try & sort out a time & a place.
    As long as it falls on one of my free weekends I don’t mind travelling.
    So ,dudes ???

chakaping
    Free Member

I’d do my best to attend.

I’m based near London. If people say where they live, it’ll help with picking a location.

Guilliano
    Free Member

I’m vaguely near London…. next door to Woburn Sands. But hoping not to have my Trance X by the time a meet comes round (although I do love it)

shinsplints

I am in Shropshire so don’t mind travelling to one of the Welsh Centres ?
    Cannock is closest but I don’t know the off piste well enough to make a good day of it,unless a Cannock local with a Trance is on here ?

caledonia
    Free Member

I’d be very up for this.
    I’m in Edinburgh / Fife.
    Can offer the capacity to take 3 bikes + PPL + Kit if needed.

I would go as far as Wales if I had someone to share costs ?

shinsplints

OOOh Caledonia – an adventure across the Borders would be good ! Alternatively if you came down to Wales then I could put up a couple of people here.

caledonia
    Free Member

Sounds like a plan is forming there.
    I’d def prefer traveling down the night before if heading all the way to Wales.

There’s always Kirroughtree ??

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I’ll be buggered if I’m going anywhere near That London! Do you even need a full-suss in the South-East? Wales would be good though.

shinsplints

Sounds like Wales is getting the most votes – Coed Y Brenin ? Plenty to go at there.My place would be kind of half way for those travelling from up North,thinking about it theres 2 spare beds plus 2 sofas for those that dont mind sleeping bagging it !!!

caledonia
    Free Member

I’d maybe wait till tomorrow until a firm decision gets made, since most people on here are on during office hours.

shinsplints

I think we could be waiting longer than tomorrow for a decision to be made !!!

shinsplints

just bumping this up for the late evening traffic….anyone else got any ideas ?

chakaping
    Free Member

Wales is good for me. North or South.

CyB, Penmachno, Afan or Nant-y-Arian would all be worth the journey. Brechfa too probably.

Scotland’s a bit far for a weekend, and I’ve got a week in the stanes lined up this month anyway.

🙂

shinsplints

Well Chapa – if you fancy doing that anyway & you are making a trip down this way then I can put you up here.There would probably be a few of us that usually go to Wales up for it aswell,no other Trance owners in the gang though ! Plus,if you fancied making a weekend of it we can go to Cannock & do some local stuff aswell.Just a thought.

caledonia
    Free Member

Bump – for those who are looking for something to read before knocking off at 5 !

shinsplints

Any more ideas – all the trance owners must be out shredding the rad ????? 😉

chakaping
    Free Member

Very kind Shinsplints, would be great to have somewhere to stay. Or happy to B&B in Wales.

Cannock would be good too, never ridden there.

Is that four Trancers up for it so far?

shinsplints

Think so – there were loads more around on the threads last week ! As I said,obviously out riding & not preparing for interviews like me ! 😥

As I said Chapa,offers there.We could have a day at Coed Y or somewhere then a day at Cannock.Cannock is close to the M6 & your journey home “darn sarf” so that would make sense too.

Come on fellas …last train to trance central leaves soon 😀

oldgit
    Free Member

Might just join you when I’ve liberated this little puppy from it’s current owner.

shinsplints

Nice….more the merrier oldgit !

caledonia
    Free Member

I’m away with work for 3 whole weeks, and there has been no progress on this ?! 🙁

dasnut
    Free Member

this is a dead thread – theres nothing to see here, move on

(they’re probably all in an trance somewhere)

shinsplints

*******awakens from trance like state**********

Eh…what ? ……someone mention trances ??????? 😀

**** hell,this is like trying to organise a ride with my mates !

shinsplints

So it seems its me,chapaking,caledonia & oldgit then ? oh yeah & sponging machine.So come on fellas,lets try & get something sorted !

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Trance Love In ? Shall we sort it out ??’ is closed to new replies.