Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Training to be a plumber – Experience needed Manchester / West Yorkshire
  • bigsurfer
    Free Member

I have been doing my City and Guilds qualifications through a distance learning company, will have City and guilds 6128 completed shortly.

I am about to be made redundant from my current job as an Engineer and now have a little money to live off for the next 6 months. I would like to offer my services for free to a plumber in the Manchester / West Yourkshire area to build upon my current knowledge and get my work experience to get my NVQ level 2.

Is their anybody on here that might be an position to help or offer any guidance.

I expect some grief for using a training company so far to get me city and guilds but it seems really hard to get into plumbing if you are over 21 and can't afford to live on fresh air for 2 / 3 years. I do realise that I don't know everything about plumbing but I am very practicle and willing to learn.

I will also promise not to set up as a plumber in your area, as soon as I can get my NVQ level 2 I will be off to Devon.

If you want to contact me b_greenland at hotmail dotcom.

Cheers Ben.

bigsurfer
    Free Member

Sorry should have posted this in Chat forum if it can be moved that would be great.

Cheers Ben.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Training to be a plumber – Experience needed Manchester / West Yorkshire’ is closed to new replies.