Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Training plan templates
  • DT78
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can get some decent templates for a training plan? Excel preferred. Or is there a whizzy ap that people know about? Either way I want to print it a3 and have it on the wall

SkillWill
    Free Member

+1 – Interested to know too.

SkillWill
    Free Member
    DT78
    Free Member

I’m happy to create the content myself, especially when you take into account work and weather it is hard following a generic plan,. I was wondered whether there was some nice templates out there before I spend time knocking something up in excel

barrykellett
    Free Member

Training for what exactly?

mrblobby
    Free Member

If it’s not content then is it just the layout you’re after? Pretty simple grid to knock up if it’s say a months view to print out or something like that. Takes a few mins in excel so guess I must be missing something.

DT78
    Free Member

Cycling.

In the end I went with an a4 weekly planner with rows for sleep, planned, achieved, stretches and measurements. Couple of titles for week commencing and week objective and I think that’s all I need.

Looks dull, not sure what I expected but I thought there might be something already out there which was snazzier and could use on the iPad and then print out for on the wall.

barrykellett
    Free Member

Oh, training for cycling?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Training plan templates’ is closed to new replies.