Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trainer Road – how to sign up to training plan
  • Lucas
    Free Member

Been using Trainer Road and doing to Sweet Spot base. I have just been doing the sessions as it says to do eg on Tuesday I do Tuesdays session, but I don’t seem to be ‘subscribed’ or following that plan. Nowhere does it say ‘your next session is XXX on Tuesday’ for example. There must be away to sign up to a plan and follow it? if so how?

whitestone
    Free Member

Not at the minute, it’s up to you to follow a plan not be told what to do. There was a similar thread a while ago (maybe a month) – search for “calendar” and “trainerroad”.

You can request the feature from TR.

Lucas
    Free Member

Thanks – thought I was missing something.

sweaman2
    Free Member

As above it’s in their plan to be able to “push” (for want of a better word) the training program to Training peaks or similar but currently it’s just on you.;

Haze

I enter the planned TSS into the Training Peaks calendar and sync with Google etc. You can probably go further and manually add in the session name, reminders and so on.

Once you’ve completed and uploaded the workout into TP it will update the calendar and populate with some basic data for a historical record.

trevorderuise
    Free Member

Unfortunately you can’t do this just yet. The current best way to follow a plan is to use the filters to select your plan, and as you work through it, finished workouts will turn green.

This is something we’re working on though and we will have a much more intuitive way to follow/alter training plans once we finish up with some of our current projects, like the improved desktop app.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trainer Road – how to sign up to training plan’ is closed to new replies.