Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trails west of Barcelona – El Garraf Natural Park etc
  • legolam
    Free Member

I’m off on holiday to a place near Sitges/Sant Pere de Ribes next week with my parents, who are helpfully bringing my hardtail with them.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any decent trails in this area, possibly in the Parc Natural del Garraf? The rest of the family aren’t really MTBers, although do have bikes too, so the routes would either be shortish singletrack stuff for me to do alone, or half day non-gnar rides that I could convince the family to do with me.

Thanks!

legolam
    Free Member

Bump for the evening crowd

pistonbroke
    Free Member

There are lots of routes around the Garraf, your best bet is to log onto wikiloc.com where you can search trails located in the area where you are based and select the length and difficulty that suits.
    Hope your parents are broad minded, Sitges is the gay capital of Cataluna

legolam
    Free Member

Thanks, have downloaded some GPX files from wikiloc.

I suspect my parents will be having a whale of a time whilst I’m off getting dusty in the hills 🙂

mogrim

Wikiloc is the biz in Spain, as pistonbroke suggests get searching there. Strava is growing in popularity, it’s probably also worth a look.

Miguelo

Strava is very popular nowadays, particularly in Catalonia, search for “corriol”(singletrack) and “trialera”(technical descent).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trails west of Barcelona – El Garraf Natural Park etc’ is closed to new replies.