Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trails in The Dordogne
  • handybendyhendo
    Free Member

Off to Les Eyzies in a few weeks…..tried in vain to get a business there to help as a guide or advice….

Anyone on here any experience or advice for this area (MTB related – just to be clear) 🙂

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

Ker-boing

saladdodger
    Free Member

tbh I cannot help as such but in alot of the areas I have been to in the Haute Vienn and the Dordogne there is shed loads of waymarked tails and every town has a “randonnee” board with routes on

this link may help especially using google translate 😉
    http://www.vttfrance.com/dpt.php?dpt=24

Have a good time I will be there in 19 sleeps time

vondally
    Free Member

we rode in the sarlat area in 2002 with the kids when small, lots of trails on the Top 25 map, lots of horse riding so lots of trails plus the GR goes through there, some of the best singletrack we have ridden was there, not steep but flowy

Back issue of singletrack has an article on dordogne 02/03 era

enjoy

handybendyhendo
    Free Member

Great – thanks for the help.

I am off on Sat 28th…..it is a family holiday but will deffo strap the bike to the back and try to explore for a couple of days…..

saladdodger
    Free Member

I am off on the 26th Soul at the ready I cannot wait Haute Vienne / dordogne here we come

Here is one for you dunno how old the family is but have you thought about a day trip canoeing down the dordogne starting at the Roc de Gageac fantastic day out we will be doing it again on about the 6th

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trails in The Dordogne’ is closed to new replies.