Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Trails Around Stroud
  • matto
    Free Member

Hi Guys and Gals

Im in need of some assistance, i have just moved into the Stroud area and need to find some new trails, ive been out and found some trails in standish woods, can anyone point me in the direction of more trails please

Thanks in advance 😀

Pigface
    Free Member

Go ask the people at Noahs Ark they should be able to help.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

And/or go ask the guys from Bigfoot MBC. A more friendly bunch o’ bikers you’ll be hard-pressed to meet.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Or Edge Mountainbike Club (Wotton under Edge). Equally friendly/helpful.

peteimpreza

Or semd me an email, the address is in my profile

wilko1999
    Free Member

I’m from Stroud and know just about everywhere there is to ride, but don’t get out that much at the moment unfortunately. Definitely getting in touch with Bigfoot MBC is your best bet to discovering all the stuff around here and they are very welcoming and helpful. There are group rides to suit all abilities and fitness levels too. Check out the website.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Get an OS map and look at:

Avening
    Wotton-under-edge
    Sheepscombe
    Cranham

There’s a space left on a Mountain Mayhem team with local riders if you’re interested (which is going to be a couple of miles up the road from Stroud this year).

matto
    Free Member

looking at Bigfoot’s website it looks like you need to be a member to talk on there forum.

Mountain Mayhem, please tell me more?
    i assume the other places are within reasonable distance from Stroud? i guess there is always across the water as well, i spend my time 50/50 split between Bristol and Stroud so looking to open my options of riding up a bit.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Matto, I’ve sent an email to the address in your profile.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Trails Around Stroud’ is closed to new replies.