Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Trails around Bath
  • lucasharrison
    Free Member

I'm going to have a mtb for the first time in 2 years! 😀

Now I live in Bath, anyone local know of any good riding nearby? South Wales ain't too far either I guess!

flashes
    Free Member

There is a very healthy Riders group in Bristol if you want to see what Bristol has to offer and the cycle track between the 2 is rather plesent.

http://www.thecheesyriders.com/

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

lucas – make sure you check out Pipe Lane, down to Midford, you're good if you can clear it.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    JoeNation
    Free Member

Just checked out the Cheesy Riders website, I reckon the whole world should adopt their ride classification terms: cheesy, fruity and hot chilli. Classic.

"Hey, you checked out the new fruity run at Whinlatter yet?"

AnalogueAndy
    Free Member

Hi lucas, just picked this up. Loads of great riding on your doorstep – if you know where to look 😉

Two groups ride every Weds night – ours from Widcombe High Street 6.30pm and the other 'roaming' one meets at about 6.45.

Our group is normally about 10 – reasonably fast pace, social XC, we do about 3hrs sometimes finishing at a pub in town.

Check out the pics from the link in my profile. Just turn up or drop me a mail and I'll get you added to the email lists analogueandy AT yahoo.co.uk

Gilles

Just flagging this thread in my profile.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Trails around Bath’ is closed to new replies.