Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Trailer for two, any recommendations?
  • Pook

We’ve two boys, a over year old and a three year old. They both loved being on the trailer when we were at center parcs so now my wife would like us to get one so we can all get out together.

What do you recommend?

eltonerino
    Free Member

We tried the halfords one in the shop. Our 4 year old didn’t fit and there wasn’t enough room for two.

I’m not sure how they attach to a bike, does 142×12 cause problems?

jimplops

We got a weeride classic for our little dude, and the deluxe version is for two, asda was the cheapest when we were looking online, and the deluxe was a bigger saving compared to the classic. Folds flat for transporting and has a solid base, whereas the cheaper halfords ones have a fabric base. Burley are nice but silly money in my opinion.

jimplops

So far none fit thru axles.

burko73

Will the weeride fit any qr?

Is the build quality/ weight good compared to a decent second hand burley.?

jimplops

It’ll fit any qr as you slip the anchor over the skewer then refit to the hub. Build quality is very good in my opinion.

pictonroad

Love our Burley, very light and well made.

eulach

Suspension. It’s important. Even on the road. Your children will thank you. (Actually, they won’t but you know what I mean).

barrykellett
    Free Member

jimplops – Member
    So far none fit thru axles.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/FD4wSh]12802799_1150242961676471_4256633751142123924_n[/url] by barry_kellett99, on Flickr

Canyon 29er, 142×12 syntace axle, plus trailer. Following my older daughter round the course of last weeks race course trying to coach her and maneuver child 2 in the trailer round it.

No suspension on the croozer when I bought it, Never been needed. They sit in a bucket fabric seat that has air space below it and the bottom of the unit, so they do not get their backside battered over the rough stuff. Proof is in the amount of sleeping mine have done round various routes, on and off road.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Trailer for two, any recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.